Update: July 20, 2018, 10:52 a.m: The Lake Christine Fire grew to 8,315 acres as of Friday morning. There will be a public meeting held Friday at 6:00 p.m. at Basalt High School. Representatives from the incident management team and cooperators will provide an update on the Lake Christine Fire and be available to answer questions from the public.
Nation & World
- Former South Korea President Sentenced To 8 More Years In Prison
- More Than 100 Former Ohio State Students Allege Abuse By School Doctor
- Paramount President Fired Amid Allegations of Racially Charged Comments
- Politics In Zimbabwe Has A New Soundtrack
- Britain's Big Butterfly Count Begins, With David Attenborough Leading The Charge